Policy to Action
November 1, 2007
Improving Access to Healthcare Among the Poor
Constella Futures and the USAID | Health Policy Initiative, Task Order 1 presented a meeting focusing on poverty and access to family planning and reproductive health.
Two panel discussions addressed linkages between family planning and poverty, the importance of involving the poor in policymaking, and approaches to improving access to healthcare.
Full Agenda (pdf 236 kb)
Presenter Bios (pdf 84 kb)
- Overview: Approaches for Addressing Poverty and Health (pdf 629 kb)
- Reaching the Poor in India: Vouchers in UP (pdf 532 kb)
- Mobilizing Public Sector Resources for the poor in Peru (pdf 1116 kb)
- Achieving the MDGs: Contribution of FP (pdf 309 kb)
- Integrating FP Into PRSPs (pdf 493 kb)
- Projecting Health Needs of the poor (pdf 194 kb)